Stay cosy this Bonfire Night as you sip mulled tea. Create flavour fireworks and give your guests an evening to remember; in no time at all you can whip up a punch to make your evening go with a bang.
Mulled tea ingredients
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 star anise
- a thumb sized piece of fresh ginger
- zest of 1 orange
- 2 bottles of Percy’s Pear & Ginger Tea
- Heat your Percy’s tea, cinnamon stick, star anise and ginger in a large pan for a few minutes, then add the orange zest.
- Simmer and then keep on a rolling boil for 5 minutes to allow the flavours to infuse and fill your room with a wonderfully autumnal aroma.
- Ladle your punch into pumpkins and add a cinnamon stick stirrer. For extra pizzazz, pop in an orange slice and star anise.
*For a stronger tea flavour, and to subtly personalise your brew, add a teabag of your choice – the spice mix won’t allow it to be overbearing.