It’s the most wonderful time of the year…
Embrace the Winter cold and make your party the one to remember. A pan of Percy’s Punch will have faces aglow and taste buds tingling all round – it’s bursting with seasonal flavours to warm your guests from the inside out.
Winter Punch ingredients
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 cloves
- a thumb sized piece of fresh ginger
- 2 strips of orange zest
- 2 bottles of Percy’s Pear & Ginger Tea
- Heat your Percy’s tea, cinnamon stick and ginger in a large pan for a few minutes. Pierce the orange strips with the cloves, and add to the pan.
- Simmer and then keep on a rolling boil for 5 minutes or so to unlock the flavours and make your kitchen smell divine.
- Ladle your punch into warmed glasses and serve with a gingerbread man.